Wednesdays are always super busy around her and yesterday was no exception.
I spent most of the morning in Josh’s class helping them make clay Christmas ornaments. Luke went to play with Ethan and Katie came over to play with Ella. I love how she recognizes her friends and calls them by name. Kakie is what she calls Katie. Hudson is much harder to say, but yesterday she tried.
We had to leave to go help my stranded visiting teachee when the car she was driving broke down. Good deed for the day: check.
During piano lessons my kids obsessed over this app. (thanks to Danielle :) Santa looks pretty creepy if you ask me. My boys will soon look like this as all of them need hair cuts. Maybe tonight?
After a quick dinner and way too much nagging on my part to get things done and get ready (how in the world do I stop nagging?? No one listens to me, and I think I’m invisible most of the time.), we made it to pack meeting.
Andrew was awarded his bobcat badge.
He’s really starting to love scouts, which has me relieved.
We came home to baths, Christmas books, and bedtime.
And after the house was quiet, I settled down with a blanket, gloves, and a cup of candy cane hot chocolate to watch Survivor. I’ve been freezing, and it was just the ticket. Can’t wait for the Survivor season finale this weekend!
XOXOXOXOX
Boy that post only took me 15 minutes as opposed to the 3 hour one from yesterday. Maybe everyday is better.
1 comment:
those toca apps really are my favorite! :)
and ha! do it-I miss your blogs!
Post a Comment