Sorry for all the random test posts we’ve been doing. Darrin’s been trouble shooting for me. Finally got Live Writer fixed :) Yay.
Ella thought she funny when I put her binky on her toe and then she put it in her mouth. Just one of those funny games we play when we’re the only ones home.
After going visiting teaching, I picked up these kiddos from the bus. It was a normal Zach day, and Grace joined us cause the movers were packing up her house :( They played for a long time then I let them watch Arthur Christmas and drink water out of water bottles. Such an exciting way to drink water. lol.
After everyone left, I continued working on the laundry and corralling kids to get to get there stuff done. We had to eat an early and hurried dinner to get out the door for indoor soccer. Luke shed lots of tears because he didn’t want to go. Last week he had a bad experience, so he was determined not to go back. But he pulled up his boot straps and was brave and went. And he had fun! I think he was just super emotional last week and everything was blown out of proportion in his mind.
I brought Luke and Ella home and Darrin stayed with Josh and Andrew for their session. Luke was in bed and asleep by 7:15pm which is early for him although it shouldn’t be. Ella ate a quick snack and played peek-a-boo at the same time.
After Darrin got home I went to the store to pick up a few things and then put together a breakfast casserole for the teacher appreciation breakfast the next morning.
Whew! Another busy day. Someday I will sit around and eat chocolate and read books. Someone tell me when that is??
1 comment:
I think it's a myth. Bc I don't see that happening any time soon...
Post a Comment