What? Don’t you eat with a skeleton in your cereal bowl?? lol.
This morning I worked at the school book fair. It was a blast. I love being at the school. Thanks D for watching my kids :)
I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get motivated to get some work done around here. Luke played at Ethan’s and Ella was asleep, but I just could not focus on any one task to save my life. I drove myself crazy. I finally did pull it together later tonight and at least got the downstairs cleaned up.
I tried making dinner before piano lessons, but the recipe called for bacon and the bacon we had in the fridge had a ‘use by’ date of Sept 17. The package was unopened, and I had decided to use it, but after cooking it, I changed my mind and threw it away. It wasn’t worth getting the whole family sick over. So during piano, we ran to the store and bought new bacon. And we ended up eating dinner after pack meeting.
Andrew kicked the ball into the garage and it wedged perfectly in the bike like this. He thought he was awesome.
This is what Darrin’s white shirt looked like after it got washed and dried with an ink pen in the pocket. Luckily this shirt took the brunt of the damage and it hardly got on any other clothes. And hopefully I can fix them with a little bleach? This shirt, on the other hand, is a goner. I’m actually surprised this is the first time this has happened. lol.
Pack meeting tonight was short and sweet. Just the way I like them. Andrew received three belt loops. He was excited.
After dinner I started to put the kids to bed and Darrin came home from his soccer game. The kids hadn’t seen him all day and basked in his attention for as long as I let them.
Darrin is now obsessed with this show. He watches it all the time and laughs the whole time. He’s now calling me Miss Kay, making random duck sounds, and talking more redneck then before. All are side effects of watching this show. But whatever makes him happy.
Goodnight.
XOXOXOXOXO
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure with the right tie nobody would ever notice the ink stains.
probably worth a shot.
Post a Comment