Saturday, December 14, 2013

Hudsey and the Creepy Elf.

Yesterday Hudson came over to play for a while.  Ella now can say his name, but it comes out more like Hudsey.  It’s super cute :) 

IMG_3620-1

I loaded the babies up, so we could pick up the big boys from the bus.  Ella brought a baby doll and Hudson had trains.  It was very fitting. 

IMG_3626 IMG_3627-1 IMG_3628-1

The crazies home from school: Luke, Ethan and Zach.

IMG_3630-1

Ella kept having to stand on the steering wheel of this riding toy.  She’s getting to be a good little climber. 

IMG_3633-1 

Jingle hid in the bathroom and wrote a message on the mirror.  The kids were creeped out and refused to use that bathroom.  Maybe I should put a permanent elf in there so the bathroom will stay cleaner.  lol.

IMG_3639-1

I spent Ella’s naptime cleaning bathrooms.  Yay. 

IMG_3641-1

We’ve had to start putting the ladder from the bunk bed on top of the bed during the day because Ella likes to climb up there now.  And there’s no way I trust her to go up and down safely. 

IMG_3642-1

Love looking around and seeing a little person walking!!  So cute!  Now that she’s walking, I feel like she’s not a baby anymore.  I think Heavenly Father knew I would need to enjoy my “baby” a little longer than normal, so gave her these delays for my benefit.  Having her walk at 10 months would have made me even more sad.  

IMG_3649-1

Everyone took turns working on the Christmas Lego house. 

IMG_3653-1

And I curled up to read this book recommended by an awesome friend.  It’s really pretty good and sadly, it’s probably the first book I will finish reading in a really long time. 

IMG_3655-1

XOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Danielle said...

hudsey-so cute! love that picture of the boys-they really are a bunch of crazies, lol. the lego Christmas house-that looks sweet! I'd say maybe I need to go find it on amazon but I'm sure the price has shot up really high. but definitely worth looking for. and that book-gotta read it. I've been looking for a new one, so thanks!

Pam said...

Is she walking all the time now? And yes the Elf is creepy! lol