Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Park time and 2 year old singing

September 3rd—I’m still trying to get used to taking lots of pictures throughout the day, so bear with me :) 

The day started very similar to yesterday.  Kids off to school, showers for Ella and I, and errands.  It’s a busy time of year for the PTA, so I’ve been to Office Depot A LOT and counting out lots of flyers to send home!

Ella actually took a nap today:  squint and you can see her. lol.  This is how dark her room is at 1pm.  It was a blissful hour all to myself paying the bills.  lol. 

IMG_7486

The boys got home.  It’s crazy when they get home.  Everyone wants to tell me about their day all at the same time.  I need a creative way for them to take turns because I really want to listen to what they have to say…but I can’t focus if they all talk at once!  But hey, I’m just glad they all want to talk!

We went to the park to play.  The boys played soccer with the neighbors and Ella played in the pink car with Katie, Sammy, and Sarah.   The weather was just perfect!  Cool breeze, but nice and sunny.  I can tell fall is in the air!IMG_7490IMG_7488

Yikes this could be really scary in 14 years.  lol.

IMG_7493

Homemade pizza was on the menu for dinner.  Luke had soccer practice and the older boys had scouts (not at the same time mind you...I made lots of trips to the church tonight).  Andrew had fun playing ultimate frisbee.  He came home complaining of his Achilles tendon hurting though…hopefully he won’t end up hobbling around like Darrin. 

Because of her nap, Ella wasn’t tired very early.  I let her stay up and read books.  Her choice in this picture: Goosebumps.  While I was taking this picture, she started singing I am a Child of God.  It was super cute to listen to and melted my heart.  I guess I forgive her for all the fits she throws. 

IMG_7497

No comments: