September 2—Today was the first day of school. The kids got up excited to start the day. We’re all anxious to see what this year has to offer! It’s crazy to me that my kids are in 5th, 3rd, and 1st grades.
And this is what Ella looked like for most of the day…which is nothing new. Heaven help us. It is really normal for 2 year olds to cry this much. I don’t remember my boys being like this. I’m going to give her something to really cry about on Friday when I take away her binky. Yeah that’s going to be fun.
We ran errands after our showers. Office Depot and Target were on the agenda. She only left one of those stores kicking and screaming. So overall not bad.
We came home and cleaned up a little bit. I tried to get her to take a nap, but no cigar.
After the boys got home, we got the full report about how their days went. Everyone seemed happy for the most part. Josh was a little bugged by the fact that he only has one recess now and they can’t play what they played last year anymore. I told him to write the principal a letter, but he wasn’t too interested.
The kids played and did chores. They all had to read at least 30 mins.
We took the older boys to soccer and hit up Fred Meyer for some produce. Luckily a car cart was available. If I can get one of these, Ella is a happy camper the whole trip and doesn’t feel the need to walk or get carried out of the store crying.
Soccer practice. Darrin coaches all three boys. He came home pooped after back to back practices.
And the night ended with more crying and a girl who doesn’t like to go bed.
Happy Tuesday!
2 comments:
your ella comments, lol. she and Hudson are too much alike. I'm about ready to pull out the duct tape over here, lol. we should swap kids and then they'll be good, right?
Thanks for making me feel a little bit more normal with those Ella tantrum photos. I am not the only one!
Post a Comment