Sunday, September 14, 2014

Lunch date and lots of laughing

September 12--We drove out to visit Danielle and Hudson and see their new house.  It was so fun to hang out again.  We’ve missed them in the neighborhood and seeing them almost every day.

IMG_7648

Darrin and I went to lunch at BJs.  So fun to squeeze in a lunch date with a cute third wheel. 

IMG_7651

Friday=electronics at our house.  The kids have been slowly getting used to it again after the summer free for all.  They only complain 25% of every afternoon now.  lol.  But it sure is cute when they share the computer chair together. 

IMG_7652

Later that night I went out some neighbor friends.  Laurie was craving doughnuts so we hit up Krispy Kreme. 

IMG_7653

This little guys was on the van when we got outside.  I’ve seen a couple more of them since then.  It must be praying mantis season. 

IMG_7655

Then Laurie was craving crispy green beans from P.F. Changs, so we went there next.  lol.  There was lots of fun conversation and laughing.  I hadn’t laughed that hard in a long time.  It was a fun night with all the fried food groups! 

IMG_7656

1 comment:

Danielle said...

we loved having you guys over! and fun night! next time you guys do that, when I'm not out already partying with my hubby, I want to join! what a fun group of girls! :)